XAPK Installer is the most possible method that you can use for installing Android apps with the extension XAPK or APK. There is no need of extracting the XAPK files manually using a file manager because now it is a waste of time. The reason is you can do this task perfectly with the latest version of XAPK Installer. All you have to do is download this amazing app to your Android device and install the apps that you want. The best thing is there will be no errors when you try to install XAPK files to the device. It is one of the benefits of using this installer. The fact that you can download XAPK Installer for free is really helpful for all the users who want to install apps easily.
XAPK Installer Download and Install
The original XAPK Installer is not available in the Google Play Store. Therefore, you have to download it from a third party. But you can use the download button on this site to download the Apk file officially. So to install the app to your device follow these steps.
- As first you must get XAPK Installer APK to your Android smartphone or Tab.
- Then you should allow Unknown Sources as this is not from Google Play Store.
- As the next step, you browse your download folders and open the downloaded apk file.
- After that install the XAPK Installer apk using the default Android package installer.
XAPK Installer Explained
Most of the larger apps now come as XAPKs. If you imagine why larger apps contain a large OBB file in it. So this OBB file has all the graphic assets of the app. Most games have larger OBB files because they have lots of graphics. Normally we use APK files to install or sideload Android apps for the smartphone and tabs. But these Apk files do not have OBB files. So you have to download the OBB file to your device through the app or download it separately. If you download them separately you have to install it to the Android directory manually. But this process is somewhat difficult and most of the time you get errors if you do not do it correctly.
So the best solution for this is using the XAPK Installer on your device. This is a very useful tool plus it is free and it has the ability to identify the Apps with different file formats that the default installer could not recognize. Until the XAPK installer comes with the Android operating system default the Standard method to install those packages is this app.
- Automatic Scans – You don’t need to browse all the folders in your Android device to find XAPK files anymore. This automatic scan feature of XAPK Installer will scan all the XAPKs on your device storage and bring them into one place. So you can find all of the apps under one roof.
- Supports APK – Not only the XAPK files you can also install Apk files to your device using XAPK Installer. So you don’t have to switch between the installers on your smartphone.
- Different Languages – If you do not want an app interface with English you can change the language into Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, or Russian. Also, you can change back the language to default English always.